Tuesday, September 28, 2010
This is hard
I haven't blogged for a week or two and I am so sorry. I am so behind and drowning. It is not fun at all. I'm actually sitting in class listening to a presentation. I should have grades put into grade book. I don't homework I have lots and lots and lots to do. I have so much to do that there is no more space to write in my planner. My room is clean my basement is not so it looks like I'm going to my room. Ok so now I'm home. I have the TV on and the house is all to myself. I am blogging to keep from having to do homework. I know the second I open that planner panic attack will set in. I'm having a slight one just thinking about it. I don't know if I had told you this but one of my students left and went to a different school. Mom thought I had to high of expectations for him. Well today I found out that mom is threatening to pull him out of his new school and he has already been suspended. Last week was his first week. boy do I feel like a good teacher. Ok I guess it is time for me to face my issues and get to work. I hope I get somewhere....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.