I know I know I haven't been very good at keeping my blogs up, but hey I'm doing better than most people. In a book I read for class it said that most blogs are only updated maybe every two months. I have kept you informed every month. Remember next semester should be different I have everything figured out. Well I hope so anyway. Julian has me dancing again in a Diavolo project and while I'm very excited about it. I'm just worried that dates are going to clash. I will attach a video of Diavolo for you let me tell you it is awesome, I wish I was in the real company. So I think I am done with everything for tomorrow. I can't believe it my third semester of grad school is over in less than 24 hours! All I have to do now is put the standards into my unit plan, which I have to do tomorrow morning, because stupidly I left it at school and submit then its all done! I still have a paper to write tomorrow. But that is for my prop/ portfolio. Well I better get to bed here is the diavolo video as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.