I realize I haven't written in awhile. I've been working my tail off to get caught up on my school work. I wish I could say that I am, but that's not the case. I have been working hard and I am proud to say that I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. Last week was a lost week for me though. I could not focus at all. My uncle passed away Monday morning and I have to say that I am still not doing well.
Good news! It was my birthday on Saturday I am now 25! Parker took me to go see the Nutcracker and Dispicable Me. We went to dinner at Blue planet where I met a new friend with Celiac Disease, she gave me her blog and I hope after I friend her she will begin to read mine! Lastly we went to look at Christmas lights. There were some neat ones but I have to admit it was quite disappointing from what I remember doing growing up. Parker I really did enjoy it. I just wish there were more good houses. On Sunday my family went to Christmas in Germany. We then went back to the house to eat cupcakes and open gifts. Everyone hung around for a while. John, my oldest brother and LeDawna, my sister-in-law were playing Wii. LeDawna eventually got bored and so my 2 year old nephew Will took the wiimote and started playing. Yes! He actually started playing he figured how to move jump, and put Luigi in a bubble. They were playing Mario Brothers. He was so engrossed by it.
Today was a day to find out how flexible of a teacher I am. When I went to pick up students from breakfast we found out that there was no Music today. There went my plan time! Then when we were headed up to the classroom the secretary stopped me with bad news.... I have no para today. Before we even made it out of the hall I had to redirect a student 5 times with the same direction in less than 1 min. My students have been crazy since I missed Thursday for the sub. I don't know what went on besides the fact she didn't follow my lessons. They have forgotten all the rules. We have 8 day left until Christmas Break yes I call it Christmas Break. I'm excited though because I am finally getting things really organized in my class room and its becoming very very nice! I can quickly put stuff away and now when it comes to switching books I know what books students have read. Life is starting to seem in control. Yeah right I know! Well wish me luck that I make it through this next week. I will start to schedule to talk to guys more often, sadly though if it doesn't get penciled in then it doesn't get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.